MMS – Master of Management Studies
The Master of Management Studies (MMS) is a two-year full time management programme affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra.
The programme is conducted under the direction of the University with functional specialisations offered in the areas of Finance; Marketing; Information Technology; Human Resources & Operations. HKIMSR believes that unless theories learnt in the classroom are connected to practices in the real world, learning has no meaning.
Therefore, classroom learning at HKIMSR is augmented with intense practical learning through Live Research Projects and professional sessions (SharPEX) where industry experts share their rich corporate experiences.
- Learning beyond curriculum (in addition to prescribed syllabus of the University) is provided to help students be well-informed on latest advancements in the business and management domain
- Specialisations are offered in the areas of Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Operations (specialisation is offered if the number of students opting for the same are about ten)
- Increased interaction with the industry and academia from national and international domains
- Excellent placement track record including placements in blue chip companies (both summer as well as final placements)
- Students are encouraged to involve in non-academic activities to sharpen their leadership skills
- Selected students based on overall merit (academic and non-academic performances) are given overseas exposure and Soft Skills Training
- Students need to compulsorily work on Corporate Social Responsibility Projects to develop their ethical, emotional and spiritual quotients
- Practical module on Team Leadership & Personality Development
- Foreign languages like French, German etc. are offered as optional subjects
Top MMS Colleges in Mumbai